It’s confirmed, Learning Ladder Academy is the best program for children to grow and learn!
Learning Ladder Academy participated in the Keystone STARS renewal process and maintained the HIGHEST RATING of STAR 4 LEVEL!
All our Learning Ladder Academy families already knew about our exceptional early learning program that we offer, but now everyone in Pennsylvania will know. Our amazing teachers and staff at Learning Ladder Academy strive to be the best for our families daily, and we’re happy that our hard work continues to be recognized by such a highly accredited rating system.
Many families may ask, what does Keystone STARS mean for my child and their care/education?
- Being a part of a program that participates in STARS only benefits your child. These programs “have to meet certain research-based quality standards that measure areas that make a difference in the quality of care for your child.”
- Staff Education – early childhood teachers have the training and knowledge for working with young children
Learning Environment – the program has a variety of materials and activities for each age level that makes it possible for children to learn something new every day
- Leadership Management – a quality program must have sound business practice to ensure your child’s safety and early learning
- Family and Community Partnerships – parents and community members are encouraged to become a part of the child’s learning
Research also shows that having your child attend a Keystone STARS Early Education Program helps:
- Prepare them for Kindergarten allowing them to be ready to learn
- Give them a chance to do better in school
- Them be more likely to graduate high school, attend college, and get good jobs
Thank you to all our staff and families for your continued support and contributions to the learning and preparation of our students.
Still have questions about this accreditation or what we do to maintain our IV Star rating, please ask us!