Do you have Family nights with your child? Treat them to special dinners or activities with one or both parents?
With trying to maintain social distance and continue to stay safe, sometimes it is hard to get out and about to do fun activities. Previously doing out to dinner, going to an indoor play place, or going to craft night at the library with your children felt so normal. Just because we have to stay home, doesn’t mean these fun activities have to stop!
Here is some fun at home ‘Family Night’ ideas to do with your child!
- Order to go or make their favorite dinner
- Have an at-home game night
- Have a movie night
- Make a blanket fort or have a pillow fight
- Make a scavenger hunt
- Make homemade playdough and slime
- Make homemade pizza
- Make homemade ice cream
- Go through old photo albums together
- Do an indoor picnic
- Have a craft night
- Have a living room slumber party
- Host a virtual playdate
- Have a dance party
If you and your family do any of these, tag us on social media! We would love to see you having fun together!